Greetings 2010

Friday, November 2, 2007

Results

Thank you so much for your feedback on the self portraits. After tallying all of the votes, comments, and emails I received, the winner is...well, the winning photo is obvious because I have added it to the blog!
:-)

Option #4 (the simple black and white shot) came in a close second and several people suggested I find a way to use both. So I think what I will do is have Scott (of Scott Barnez web design) add that photo to my photography website when he updates it for me...hopefully in the near future (whenever I can manage to make final decisions on what photos to include in my portfolio - again with the indecisiveness).

And because I have never blogged without including a photo...and certainly don't want to start now...here is Maddox "standing like daddy."

No comments: