Greetings 2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010

LOVE...a Photo Contest

I Heart Sweets...

I Heart Sweets

Warm Fuzzy...

Warm fuzzy

I thought it would be fun to do another LOVE photo contest. I really enjoy getting to see other people's images for a change! ;-)

The deets:

- Submit photos that somehow represent LOVE. Get creative! It can be a literal interpretation or you can just have fun with the idea of love. Love for people...love for things...love for life!

- Amateurs only! If you make $ from your photographic talents, this isn't the contest for you. :-P

- You must be the rightful owner of any submitted photo. (i.e. YOU pulled the trigger!)

- You may submit 1-2 images by email to sarah@rimelphoto.com (subject: LOVE photo contest). Feel free to include background/details to accompany your entries. I like reading the stories behind the photos.

- Deadline: February 24th, 2010...let's say midnight to be all official and what not.

WHAT DO YOU WIN???

I'm feeling super generous, so the owner of THE WINNING IMAGE WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY PORTRAIT SESSION!!! Woo hoo!

Session must take place in the KC area. ($150 value)

So if you would like a free portrait session this spring, bust out your camera and capture some LOVE! :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca Gomez said...

I am going to try hard for this one! Is a $100 digital camera up for the job? :)