Greetings 2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Memories and Strawberries

A few more contributions to my still life project.

A couple versions of a couple of my vintage cameras...

Cameras 01

I like this one a little better...

Cameras 02

A photograph of my beloved Grandma Mock along with one of her bracelets...

Memories

Also, for quite some time now...I've wanted to photograph water. I'm often fascinated by the beauty and movement of water. So I am looking to experiment and play around. This includes portraiture! I'll be looking for models...let me know if you don't mind getting wet! ;-)
So the first in what will be a series of water shots, starting with delicious strawberries!

Water Strawberries 01

Water Strawberries 02

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Those water pictures are so AMAZING.