Greetings 2010

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

My dear friend Stephanie decided to make a last minute visit to KC yesterday with her hubby(Steve) and baby boy (Colin). Our friend Marilyn wanted to come see Steph and meet Colin as well. And Maddox did his best to entertain everyone...

steph 04

Stephanie looks amused...

steph 01

So does Marilyn...

steph 02

Marilyn & Stephanie catching up a bit...

steph 03

Evey was busy leaving a trail of pretzel bits all over the house...

steph 24

...and regressing. She loved all of Colin's baby toys...

steph 23

Of course, the person we really want to get a good look at is little Colin. He is now 4 months old...and this is the first time I got to meet the little man in person. So I may have gotten a little snap happy with camera. ;-)

steph 05

steph 06

steph 07

I am just crazy about baby digits...fingers and toes. Look at those chunky little fingers. :-)

steph 08

steph 09

steph 10

What a cutey...

steph 11

steph 12

Sorry, I just couldn't decide which ones I liked best so I'm posting a bunch. :-P

steph 14

steph 15

steph 13

Tasty fingers...

steph 16

steph 17

steph 18

Colin is not a fan of tummy time...

steph 19

GREAT drool shot! ;-)

steph 20

And a couple with his mama...

steph 21

steph 22

I'm so happy I got to meet Colin and spend some time with Stephanie...no matter how brief. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Colin is adorable, of course!

Eliza said...

Your pictures are amazing! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Maddox's collage is the best ever.
What awesome faces. Stephanie's baby is quite beautiful! I couldn't decide either.