Greetings 2010

Monday, March 16, 2009

Giving is Awesome...Results

First of all, thank you to those who took the time to nominate their friends and loved ones for the Giving is Awesome portrait session. Your stories were very compelling, and this decision was certainly not easy! After much thought and input from my panel of experts (i.e. friends and family I trust to help me make imporant decisions ;-)...I have selected the family nominated by Christine. (I have not yet been in touch with the family and don't want to share any information here on the blog that they may not want made public.) The chosen family will receive a free portrait session, 16x20 gallery wrap, 4x6 prints of all session images, and a CD of high-resolution files (valued at $1000)!

However, as I mentioned, this was a really difficult decision as there were many deserving families. Therefore, I have decided to create some additional prizes for the runner-up families. I'm still working on the details, but I will be in touch with the families nominated by Angie, Jennifer, and Rebecca. I was touched by each and every story and will make sure the nominated families receive some beautiful family portraits.

awesome 01

No comments: