Greetings 2010

Monday, March 30, 2009

No Hitting!

Maddox has had a bit of a problem lately with hitting his sister. And we have warned him that Evey was bound to start hitting back. Maddox sure doesn't like it when he's the one being hit.

I happened to catch one such incident. Evey attacks...Maddox on the defense...

angel devil 01

We are working overtime trying to break both of them of this terrible habit now. And I have to admit it can be very difficult to punish Evey. Any time she gets in trouble she immediately puckers up for a kiss and says her version of "I love you" with head tilted to the side. The girl can seriously work it. How do they get so manipulative so fast?!

angel devil 02

3 comments:

Eliza said...

boy she is so beautiful Sarah! I am going to have to visit KC and schedule you to do some pics of my boys...can you email me with pricing and stuff?

eliza@hland.tv

thanks!

Click Photography Owner said...

Nicely done... I love to capture the shots like those. I can use it as proof of brother-sister fights when they have their own kids. haha That's when it's payback time. :)

Rebecca Gomez said...

How can you be mad at that face?
I love her sweet innocent hands folded like they are capable of no wrong...
Cute stuff!