Greetings 2010

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Giving is Awesome!

I have been looking forward to this announcement for a couple of months now. I’m very excited about this….

Custom photography is all about the art and the experience. The focus is on quality, not quantity. Clients receive individual one-on-one attention from beginning (the pre-session consultation) to end (the delivery of products). The portrait session is fun and relaxed, allowing the photographer to capture each individual as they truly are, allowing personalities and relationships to shine through. Each and every session is a one-of-a-kind experience and the end result is truly unique and artistic portraits…heirloom quality images.

Unfortunately, there is a great deal of time and expense involved in creating high-end custom photography. Hence the higher cost associated with boutique photographers. I absolutely love what I do. I get so excited when I create amazing images for my clients that I know they will treasure for the rest of their lives. I would honestly and truly do it for free if I didn’t have to pay the bills and put food on the table.

“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” Amy Carmichael

So in the spirit of Valentine’s Day…I want to celebrate my love of portrait art by offering custom photography to a very special person.

You know someone. You know someone who's experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can't afford custom photography, but who would cherish unique portrait art. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family's spirit and love.

You know someone. I guarantee it.


I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience my photography. That’s right...

I’m giving away a free portrait session along with a 16x20 gallery wrap (can be a single image or custom designed collage of multiple session images), boxed set of 4x6 “First Edition” prints, and DVD of high-resolution files. (This package is valued at over $1000!)

Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner also receives a free portrait session plus a $50 print credit. (A $200 value)

What better reason to show some love could there possibly be, people?

The rules:
* You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Being unable to make mortgage payments for a two-million-dollar-vacation-home in Paris does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
* The nominee must reside in the greater Kansas City area.
* You must email the full story to sarah@rimelphoto.com. Tell me who you know, what they're experiencing, and why they deserve my artwork. Please include a way for me to contact both you and your nominee.


The deadline for nominations is March 13th – so get nominating! I can't wait to read all of your entries!
Open your heart to someone this Valentine’s Day -- and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.

With LOVE,
Sarah

P.S. I have an even bigger announcement coming in April. I can’t wait!

No comments: