Greetings 2010

Friday, February 27, 2009

February at the Zoo...Part 2

For our second trip to the zoo in February, we were joined by Grandma Donna & Grandpa Lee. This freed me up a little to take more pictures. So here are some (entirely too many) of my favorites from that day...

Every single time we go, these two birds are perched together on the same branch...

feb zoo 03

Love this one...

feb zoo 01

feb zoo 02

feb zoo 04

feb zoo 05

Yep, love the kangaroos...

feb zoo 06

feb zoo 07

feb zoo 08

Hoppin' along...

feb zoo 09

feb zoo 10

Ahhh...okay, just one more kangaroo pic...

feb zoo 11

I was cheering for Maddox after he climbed to the top of the rock structure. This is his "you are totally embarassing me" posture...

feb zoo 12

feb zoo 13

feb zoo 14

feb zoo 15

I've taken a lot of pictures of these birds, but I think this is my favorite so far...

feb zoo 16

feb zoo 17

feb zoo 18

feb zoo 19

We like to move it move it...we like to move it move it...
(My kids love Madagascar. I can't get that song out of my head when I see lemurs. All I can think about is King Julian. :-)

feb zoo 20

feb zoo 21

feb zoo 22

feb zoo 23

feb zoo 24

Grandpa Lee...

feb zoo 25

My girly...

feb zoo 26

feb zoo 27

with Grandma Donna...

feb zoo 28

feb zoo 29

feb zoo 30

feb zoo 31

We missed the official sea lion show that day...but I have to say the sea lions were very entertaining all on their own. This is the oldest sea lion and she was just swimming back and forth all by herself...

feb zoo 32

Love this nose shot...

feb zoo 33

feb zoo 34

Cool underwater shot...

feb zoo 35

These are probably redundant, I just couldn't decide...

feb zoo 36

And the two younger sea lions...

feb zoo 37

feb zoo 38

These two were the main source of entertainment. They were wrestling around with each other, playing quite a bit...

feb zoo 39

feb zoo 40

feb zoo 41

Spitting water - pretty funny...

feb zoo 42

feb zoo 43

feb zoo 44

That was the best sea lion show ever! :-)

No comments: