Greetings 2010

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tiffany...Senior Portraits

I met Tiffany for a wonderful senior portrait session over the weekend. The weather was perfection...a lovely evening for a shoot. Tiffany was a little nervous at first, but by the end of the session...she was rockin' it like a supermodel! Check out this gorgeous young lady...

tiffany 01

tiffany 02

Love this candid...

tiffany 03

GORGEOUS!

tiffany 04

tiffany 05

tiffany 06

tiffany 07

tiffany 08

tiffany 09

tiffany 10

Goddess...

tiffany 11

tiffany 12

tiffany 13

tiffany 14

I made Tiffany's boyfriend, Aaron, jump in for a shot. :-)

tiffany 15

tiffany 16

tiffany 17

tiffany 18

I have to thank Aaron for this next shot. It was his idea to shoot her "in the bushes." If he changes his mind about music, I think he would enjoy becoming an art director. ;-)

tiffany 19

tiffany 20

tiffany 21

Thanks Tiffany for a great shoot! And Congratulations on your Senior Year! :-)

2 comments:

Click Photography Owner said...

Ooooo! I LOVE these! I have to say that my favorite image is the fence though. Fierce!

Abbey said...

What a stunningly beautiful young lady! Great job, Sarah!