Greetings 2010

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy EARTH Day!

In honor of Earth Day, I would like to share some images of a different nature...pictures that feature a subject with beautiful long limbs and amazing strength. ;-)

These images were taken of one special tree, by special request, last September. I had never before focused all of my attention on one single tree. It was an interesting experience, definitely eye-opening to focus on all the little details that you might otherwise never notice. Anyways, hopefully my fellow treehuggers will enjoy...

tree 02

tree 03

tree 04

tree 05

tree 06

tree 07

tree 08

tree 10

tree 09

Happy EARTH Day!

1 comment:

Click Photography Owner said...

I love to look at all your natural photos. They are always interesting and leave me with a peaceful feeling. A feeling that I don't always get when viewing nature in person...I usually am a blood-buffet for mosquitoes.