Greetings 2010

Monday, November 12, 2007

Autumnal Bliss

Fall is my favorite season of the year - I can't get enough of it! And yesterday was one of those amazing perfect fall days. I admit it was unseasonably warm - but that just made it all the better!

Before I go on - here is Maddox's new hair. I love this look - even though he appears so much older!

So we spent most of Sunday at Grandma Nita's house for Aunt Abbey's birthday. The kids had a great time playing around in the yard. Here is Olivia workin' it for the camera...

I got some great action shots of Louis and Maddox. Unfortunately I didn't realize until now that I never seemed to get a shot of Bryce. I was shooting all manual (flexing my photography muscles) and Bryce was a little too fast for me! That boy can move!

And this is my favorite shot of the day:

Happy autumn!

No comments: