Greetings 2010

Friday, November 16, 2007

Bloopers

I often find photo bloopers very amusing. Some of you are familiar with this classic Maddox blooper:

It's been so long I honestly can't explain what happened here. First and foremost, I have no idea why I was taking pictures with his hair in that condition. That is a seriously bad hair day. Thanks to the black blanket, he appears to be a floating torso with amputated arms. And then the facial expression just really seals the deal here.

Anyways - the reason I got to reminscing about this shot was the following blooper from the other day...

For some reason I enjoy the combination of her funny face, matrix arm, and Maddox's blank expression in the background. Thought it was worth sharing.

For those who appreciate a more traditional image - here is a better shot of Evey from that day :-)

Different day...and a different perspective:

And the lighting for these shots really shows off her gorgeous baby blues:

No comments: