Greetings 2010

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Heart KC

I think I may have mentioned before that I have decorated my dining room with photographs I have taken around Kansas City. I recently added a couple and it got me going through my KC pics...so I thought I would share some of my favorites that are currently displayed...for those of you who don't make it to my dining room very often. ;-)

If forced to choose - this is probably my favorite...

KC 06

KC 09

Not in the dining room since it is so similar,but I still really like it...

KC 02

KC 01

KC 03

KC 04

KC 08

KC 07

Plus a few more recent door pics to add to the door collection...

door 01

I shot this same door before...but this version does have a different look to it. ;-) So I will include it again...

door 02

door 03

No comments: