Greetings 2010

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It's been a busy week - I almost forgot to blog our pumpkin patch pics! Sunday we made our annual trip to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch. It was a beautiful day. A little windy but the temperature couldn't have been more perfect. So here are some of the pictures I took that day.

Maddox loves these huge slides - I lost count how many times he went down them...

pumpkin patch 01

pumpkin patch 02

This guy was singing silly songs before the pig races to entertain the crowd...

pumpkin patch 03

My nephew Connor enjoying the show...

pumpkin patch 04

I missed the pig races - I took Evey off to play in the shaded grass...

pumpkin patch 05

pumpkin patch 06

Waiting for the train to take off...

pumpkin patch 07

Maddox and Connor grabbed the caboose seat...

pumpkin patch 08

pumpkin patch 09

pumpkin patch 10

Evey was less than 2 months old last year at Carolyn's - so this was her first real experience with pumpkins...

pumpkin patch 11

Oddly enough she thought the stem looked like the tastiest part...

pumpkin patch 12

pumpkin patch 13

Showing a little leg...

pumpkin patch 14

Evey is just crazy about any and all animals. She can't get enough of them and desperately wants to touch/pet/cuddle/squeeze them. Luckily for this rabbit there were a couple layers of fence between them. ;-)

pumpkin patch 15

Then Evey crashed out for a long nap and I got to hang out with my boy.

pumpkin patch 16

pumpkin patch 17

pumpkin patch 18

He did an excellent job leading me through the corn maze. When we got inside I would pretend to panic that we were lost and he was very proud to show me the way out. ;-)

pumpkin patch 20

pumpkin patch 21

pumpkin patch 22

pumpkin patch 23

He was playing in the sand and then wiped his sweaty face - and just got absolutely filthy.

pumpkin patch 24

pumpkin patch 26

pumpkin patch 27

Evey awoke in a fabulous mood. What a cutey!

pumpkin patch 28

No comments: