Greetings 2010

Friday, March 14, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

Baby Evey weighed in at a solid 22lb,6oz and measured 27.25 inches. The doc said she looks beautiful and healthy!

I dreaded the shots as I do every single time...I don't get nervous when I have to get shots but when it's my kids I am practically nauseous with anxiety. I just wish I could take their shots for them! And it didn't help that a 5-year-old boy was getting shots in the next room over and it sounded like something out of a horror flick. The screaming was awful and went on forever. My stress level began to steadily rise as we waited for our own round of vaccinations. And when the time did indeed come, she was most definitely ticked off. The long open-mouthed silent scream before the noise catches up type of ticked off. It took some time but as you can see she has recovered and is no longer angry with the world.

web eve 01

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evey - what a cutie pie!! My rather unmotivated eater only weighed 20 lbs. 13 oz at his 15 month check-up. I feed him lots of avocados in hopes of him gaining weight... Count your blessings for a good eater!