Greetings 2010

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I only have a few moments before I'm heading out the door to dinner. But I did want to post just a few pics from our Thanksgiving at Jay's mom's house.

Here is Grandma Nita cuddling little Olivia...

TDay 02

Jay enjoying his meal...

TDay 01

These next ones crack me up. Bryce and Maddox were playing "tough guys" and running around without shirts. Then Louis joined in and I had to get a few shots of them showing off their muscles. These have got to be perfect for blackmail when they get older...

TDay 03

TDay 04

TDay 05

A cute shot of little Milo...and Michael too, of course...

Tday 06

And while the boys were off being boys, Evey and Olivia spent some time together. Evey really enjoyed Olivia, giving her several impromptu hugs and cuddles. Clearly mutual, here is Olivia hugging on Evey...

TDay 07

Cute girls...

TDay 08

We had a lovely time...hope you did as well! :-)

No comments: