Greetings 2010

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun...

Well, it is that time of year again. Time to reflect on all of wonderful people and things that bless our lives. And time to stuff our faces with tons of food until we are miserable. :-P

In fact, this is probably my favorite Thanksgiving picture I have ever taken. This was quite a few years ago, I had to go digging in the archives. This was even back when I shot film. FILM! ;-) I call it "Thanksgiving Stupor" - shot shortly after completing our Thanksgiving meal that year at Jay's grandma's house.

thanksgiving 01

So I think we should have a contest. It has been a LONG time! You can enter two ways...

1) In the comments section below, tell me what you are thankful for. (Make sure you leave at least your first name.)
AND/OR
2) Send me a photo that YOU have taken that makes you think of Thanksgiving or perhaps who/what you are thankful for.

Leave your comment here or email your image to me at contest@rimelphoto.com by Friday at noon. Everyone who participates will be entered into a drawing to win a gift certificate to Target...great for holiday shopping. ;-)

Oh, how I love Target. I am definitely thankful for Target! :-)

And just for fun, make sure you vote in the Thanksgiving poll....

Wishing you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely thankful for Winter & Summer Breaks. Without them, I would get burnt out on grad classes :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I have found someone that will put up with ALL of me...not just the good parts!