Greetings 2010

Monday, February 18, 2008

House of Sick

Ugh. So Maddox gave me his cold and he and I have been sniffling and coughing for about a week now. Then Saturday Jay came down with the flu. Fantastic! Just what we need. We have been trying to keep our distance from poor Jay in the hopes that we too will not fall victim to the awful flu virus. Jay has pretty much been sleeping on the couch downstairs for the past 2 days straight. Which has left me busy trying to keep up with the kids and entertain Maddox since he is missing out on his daddy time. I have some pics to post...hopefully I can get to them in the next day or so.

One quick one...Maddox drew this and I find it interesting. He calls it "Monster Baby." I'm wondering if there is any connection to his feelings about his little sister... ;-)

web monster baby

Hope this finds you healthy...Happy Monday to you!

No comments: