Greetings 2010

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Old Man

Jay noticed that our handsome dog, Cash, is getting some gray hairs around his mouth. I think it was 7 years ago that we found him running wild around our old neighborhood. He is still pretty frisky at times...but definitely tires more easily these days.

web cashy 03

web cashy 01

In other news, I think we are all finally on the mend. Jay tried to go to work yesterday but ended up coming home after only a few hours. He's back at it today and appears noticeably healthier. Poor guy, I've been treating him like a leper. He hasn't been allowed near the rest of us and I've followed his trail around the house with a can of lysol. While I feel a teensy bit mean about this...so far the rest of us are flu free and I have my fingers crossed that we will escape it's evil grasp. If you haven't noticed, I can be a bit dramatic about viruses. Nasty little buggers.

Hopefully I can get cracking on photos...though now I am distracted by a towering pile of laundry :-(
...and some new photography toys! :-)

No comments: