Greetings 2010

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Little Bully

So my once sweet and innocent daughter has begun abusing me. It's true. I don't mind the punches to the chest...they can be a little startling but otherwise not too painful. It's the fists to the face, especially my eye that I could really do without. I'm sure you're thinking I'm overreacting here. But even Jay has noticed that she puts her entire shoulder into these punches. She swings the arm from behind her and you never see it coming...she gets that fist flying at maximum velocity to achieve maximum force. Then POW! Right in the eye. It really hurts! I'm a little on edge while holding her these days. ;-)

Well, the little bully is 6 months old today! Six whole months! Unbelievable. She is really becoming quite active. In fact, diaper/clothing changes seem more like some sort of rodeo competition these days. I tried to get her to sit for her monthly photo shoot today...but we were on the bed and she sits better on harder surfaces. This was by far the most challenging shoot...she was all over the place. She wanted to chew on the blanket and/or her toes more than she wanted to sit for pictures. But here are a few favorites of my little half-year old...

web 6 06

web 6 04

Still has quite a few rolls...

web 6 05

This one is a little abstract but I couldn't resist once I saw her diaper/britches had worked their way down just a tad...

web 6 07

Big eyes...

web 6 03

If you look close you should be able to spot her crazy hairs that stand up on top of her head...

web 6 01

No comments: