Greetings 2010

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brrrrrr...

Lots of ice and more on the way! Not good! As beautiful as it is...I do not appreciate the inconveniences. I'm hoping and praying we do not lose power. I'm completely traumatized by the last ice storm several years ago. We lost power for two weeks...and I almost lost my mind as well. I am a pampered girl who enjoys her modern conveniences. Unlike my husband who I think secretly enjoys having to rough it. Maybe not even secretly - he may willingly admit it! Here is my favorite shot from that treacherous ice storm many years ago:
Anyways - I headed out for a few minutes this morning armed with my camera and umbrella to snag a few shots of the latest conditions. The neighbors probably thought I was a bit crazy - but I'm sure it's not the first time! :-)

Take care!

No comments: