Greetings 2010

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with Grandma Nita and Grandpa Bob. Grandma Nita had an enormous spread of yummy food, as usual. So after stuffing ourselves silly - we settled in the living room for the gift exchange portion of the evening. Maddox and Grandpa Bob got to work making a fire in the fireplace...
Grandpa Bob had A LOT of money to burn this Christmas. ;-)

Little Evey took a nice long nap on Daddy's lap.
Here you can see her little bubble lips.
Maddox was a very busy boy. Not only did he deliver gifts to everyone - he helped unwrap each present as well! Quite the helper. ;-)
Evey did wake up and chill with Grandma Nita on the couch for a while.
My favorite shot of the night resulted from Grandpa Bob trying on his new hat and shades. I wish I could say that I planned on catching Maddox's reflection in the glasses - but I'm afraid it was just a happy accident. Pretty neat nonetheless.

No comments: