Greetings 2010

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Movin' and Shakin'

Evey turned 9 months old yesterday! And my baby girl is on the move...in her own special way. My sister and I both skipped crawling and went straight to walking, as did Maddox. In fact, at 9 months old Maddox was cruising and took off walking within the month. Evey is not yet cruising, but she is rolling. I would find rolling rather limiting, but Evey manages to get from one end of a room to the other quite swiftly by rolling this way and that. She rolled under her crib the other day, I found her with just a head poking out.

So here are a few of my favorites from the baby book photo shoot...

e9 01

See those teeth? Those three on the top came in together...the fourth one is just starting to poke through. Here's a better look...

e9 02

She was definitely a moving target during the photo shoot...

e9 03

e9 07

Still doing those tummy crunches...

e9 05

Beautiful baby blues...

e9 08

I love how she scrunches up her little nose...

e9 06

Peekaboo!

e9 04

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little teeth are my favorite! She seems to have personality plus.