Greetings 2010

Monday, June 16, 2008

Megan...Newborn

Remember Jen & Dave?

jen 06

Their new baby has arrived! Welcome baby Megan...

megan 01

megan 02

megan 03

Big brother Sean was more interested in his beads... ;-)

megan 04

megan 05

Sean also had a really cool flashlight and wanted to be my lighting assistant. Unfortunately that didn't work out...

megan 06

So Sean's grandparents took him for a quick trip to the park while we finished the shoot. ;-)

Interesting shot...

megan 07

I love this series of shots when Jennifer was holding little Megan. She was quite content in her mommy's arms. :-)

megan 08

My FAVORITE...

megan 09

Too cute...

megan 10

megan 11

megan 12

Neat Celtic blanket - a gift from Jennifer's aunt...

megan 17

Megan tired of being naked...

megan 13

megan 18

I grabbed a quick shot of those tiny, wrinkly feet as she was getting dressed...

megan 19

Ahhhh...warm and in daddy's arms...much better!

megan 14

megan 15

Sweet...

megan 16

megan 20

She was awake for most of my visit but did finally doze off. Isn't she beautiful?!

megan 22

Love the tiny hands...

megan 21

megan 23

megan 24

Right before I left I captured this moment with Megan's grandparents. I think this picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of "doting grandparents"... ;-)

megan 25

Welcome to the world Megan!

No comments: