Greetings 2010

Monday, June 30, 2008

Stephanie...Maternity Portraits

I was so excited to see my good friend Stephanie over the weekend! She came to town for a visit, a baby shower, and some maternity pictures. Stephanie and her husband (Steve) are expecting their first child in early September...a little boy named Colin. I am just so thrilled for Stephanie - she is deserving of so much happiness!

We had a lot of fun running around (okay walking, she is over 7 months pregnant ;-) taking her pictures yesterday...so let's get to my favorites!

The beautiful mommy-to-be...

steph 01

steph 02

steph 03

Door! You know I love it...
;-)

steph 04

steph 05

steph 06

steph 07

steph 08

steph 09

Let's take a closer look at that baby bump! Here come the belly shots...

steph 10

steph 11

steph 12

My FAVORITE belly shot...dress it up with pearls. ;-)

steph 19

And then I had Stephanie work it for some more pics out and about...

steph 13

steph 14

steph 15

steph 16

steph 17

steph 18

LOVE this one...

steph 20

CONGRATULATIONS Stephie Poo! I can't wait to meet baby Colin!
Love ya -
Sarah Lou ;-)

No comments: